Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Currently...

//School: I have been really busy with trying to keep up on my schoolwork...There isn't much time left before the end of the school year! 

//Sewing: I am currently working on a sewing project! I can't reveal what it is yet, but maybe soon! :) 


//Recipe binder: I am making a recipe binder with all of my favorite recipes and some recipes that I want to try...it is coming along slowly but surely! 


//Blogging: I have been busy planning recipes for Nutmeg and Koko, and making them too! 



This is just a random picture I took of my dog a few days ago...it looks like he is smiling! :) 


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful picture of the dog. I miss you. ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too, Abby! I bet you know now what the sewing project was! :) <3

      Delete
    2. Yes. I can't thank you enough. I take it everywhere. (everywhere, that is, except the bathroom.) LOL! I Love you. ~Abby <3

      Delete
    3. For those who follow this blog and don't know what the sewing project was, it was a memory quilt!
      Megan and I have been friends for a long time and had so many memories she gave it to me for my birthday. :) Love you Megan! ~Abby

      Delete
    4. I love you too, Abby! :) <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)