Saturday, May 31, 2014

Photo-a-Day: Day Thirty-one (5.31.14)

//Day Thirty-one: Fruit

I can't believe this is the last day! I have really enjoyed it. Well, all good things must come to an end, right? I guess we should just say, ' "When can we do this again?" '

So the picture today is fruit! I love fruit, and there is no shortage of it at my house!



And thus concludes our Photo-a-Day challenge! Now I can get back to posting "normal" things. It will be slightly sad though... Now I don't have as much of an excuse to take pictures of random things!

Of course, I wasn't planning on crying, but here is a quote sufficient for ending a joyous occasion:

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."  ~Doctor Suess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)