Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Photo-a-Day: Day Three (5.3.14)

//Day Three: In your purse/wallet

This seemed slightly strange to me, as generally people don't take pictures of the inside of their purses. I did it anyway. :) It is somewhat hard to see, but I usually keep these things in my purse. 

        • a notebook/journal (for any ideas or something I need to write down)
        • a pen and a pencil (so my notebook isn't there for nothing.)
        • gum (because everyone needs some)
        • lip gloss (I actually use this for chapped lips. It works awesomely.)
        • hand cream (I keep several tubes of this in my purse. It's necessary)
        • a wallet

I will usually have a small pocket Bible in there, and MP3 player and headset, and snacks. I couldn't get a picture of it all though. 



Tomorrow: Can't Live Without

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)