Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Photo-a-Day: Day Twenty-eight (5.28.14)

//Day Twenty-eight: Eyes

We have an extremely photogenic cat. When I could not get a picture of the dog, and when the other cat decided to move all of the sudden at the last second, I turned to my last hope...and succeeded. However, I do believe our cat thinks he is a tiger, or he was mad at me for having a camera in his face and was planning a way to kill me, but, either way, I got a good picture of his (extremely ferocious) eyes, which is what I wanted!



Tomorrow: Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)