Wednesday, June 4, 2014

hello and goodbye...



hello to another school year,


empty notebooks,


fresh pens and pencils,


new books,


Geometry, Biology, World History,


new discoveries,


adventures,


new dreams,


and new horizons




goodbye to ninth grade, 


test scores,                                   


wrinkled papers,


notebooks filled up,


Algebra, Geology, Governments,


and another school year passed.



I am really looking forward to what God is going to be doing, and I am so excited about what He has in store for me this school year! really want to make this year the best one yet!


"If we could unfold the future, the present would be our greatest care." ~Edward Council

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)