Wednesday, August 26, 2015

September Resolutions {2015}

Now that I'm finally back into blogging, I am going to start posting my monthly resolutions again! School is starting this month, so I will be pretty busy, but I'm really hoping to find time to blog regularly. Enjoy! :)


1. Get into my new daily schedule: During the summer, we usually don't have much of a schedule, but with the new school year starting, I definitely need to get myself back into the daily routine of getting up early and accomplishing everything I need to do that day.

2. Practice music every day: With the weddings happening this summer, I didn't get to work a lot on my music, so I'm hoping to be able to start that back up again. Since now I play violin and piano, I'm always going to have something that I can practice on!

3. Finish planning my novel: I've really been procrastinating with this one. I ran into some creative block, and I got a little lazy over the summer with my writing. I want to finish up the outlining and planning for my novel this month and develop the habit of writing every day. It is so refreshing and relaxing for me, but I just need to carve out the time to work on it!

4. Keep running: Over the summer, I started running a little bit to see how I liked it, and it was then that I realized how awesome it is! I finally was able to run a mile straight this week, and although I was incredibly sore for a few days, it was a lot of fun. I want to keep myself up on regularly running a little every day this month, because I find that when I run I get much more energized and ready to take on the day.

Recurring Resolutions:

-Write every day
-Blog at least once a week

-Read at least one book

So, what are your resolutions for this month? Let me know in the comments below, or, better yet, do a post of your own and comment with the link!
 
~Megan ♥ 


**Read my last post here: Confessions of a Homeschooler {Part One}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)