Thursday, March 2, 2017

I'm back!...kind of...


Happy March! Wowwww. It has been way too long since I sat down to write a blog post! I am here to explain my absence and give you a heads up on what's happening.

As you might have guessed, I haven't been blogging lately because my life lately has been pretty crazy. One reason is that I am in a play, and we are coming up on tech week! (eeek!!)  I have been spending much of my spare time studying my part, doing schoolwork, and tending to the rest of life's demands. There are several other things that have been consuming quite a bit of time, and I have not had the mental energy or time to really sit down and think out a blog post! I miss it so much though, and can't wait to have a chance to do it again!

I am also here to let you know that I am not able to get back into blogging regularly again yet....In fact, I am writing this in preparation for things to get even crazier! I did want to let you know that yes, I am still alive, and I promise that as soon as I get a chance, I will be back into the blogging swing of things again!

Thank you for being so patient, you fabulous people! Much love to you all! ♥

3 comments:

  1. You're still alive! :) Hooray! Have a great crazy season of life and we'll look forward to having you back when things settle down a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog; I'm glad you're alive, as so many bloggers become inactive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, hey, you're still alive...that's better than nothing, right? :P I understand...have a good "break" and I'll look forward to when you're back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)