Saturday, May 2, 2015

May Resolutions {2015}

Hello, friends! Today I'm finally starting to get back into my blogging routine! I am here with my May Resolutions. I have high hopes and much determination going into this month, and I'm hoping that I will be able to finish these resolutions with flying colors! I'll post my report card at the end of the month. Enjoy!
 1. Practice piano every day: This one I'm really really hoping I can start doing. Since I stopped taking lessons, I've had some problems finding what to play and what to challenge myself with. I'm hoping to cultivate my skills and keep up on this. 

2. Perfect wedding cake recipe: I may have said this before, but I am making/decorating the cake for my sister's wedding! I'm really excited about this opportunity so early on, but I'm also a little nervous about perfecting the white cake recipe that I have. I have revised the recipe a few times and there are still a few more things to figure out. I'm really hoping to have it down by the end of the month! 

3. Finish School: I am actually going to work on two of my subjects a little bit in the summer, but for the most part I'm hoping to be DONE with the rest by the end of May. I'm really excited about summer break!

4. Sort out my closet: People, I have SO. MANY. CLOTHES. I don't even wear most of them either! I'm hoping to go through my closet and figure out what I do/don't want and get everything re-organized and sorted out. It will be a big task but hopefully worth it! 

5. Photo-a-Day challenge: I did this last year too, and I loved it so much that I'm doing it again. I won't be posting a picture every day like I did last year, but I will be either posting one post at the end of the week, or one at the end of the month. I haven't completely decided yet. 

Recurring Resolutions:
_____________________________________________________

-Blog at least 2 times per week: This one may take some practice and motivation, but I really miss blogging when I don't do it consistently. I really want to be faithful with this one.

- Write every day: I think this one was a resolution a few months ago, but I'm going to make it a constant resolution. Writing every day, whether it's in my journal or if it's my book, makes me feel so refreshed and it clears my brain. I really want to make this an every day thing.

-Finish reading one book: I am in the middle of a book right now, and I really need to finish that one and move on to the next one in the series. I have already read this series before, but I love it so much that I'm reading it again. I love reading, I just need to be finding more time to do it.

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Soo...what are your resolutions for this month? If you have your own blog you should do a post and comment with the link! I'll post my report card at the end of the month! 


                                                    Much love,

                                                                   ~Megan ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. What fun to make/decorate your sister's wedding cake. I'm sure it will turn out beautifully. I have every confidence in your skills;and don't lose heart about perfecting the recipe,remember: "Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it"~Anne Shirley :) (This is Abby)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)