Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Currently...

I haven't done one of these posts for awhile, so I thought I would do another one. I personally enjoy doing them, so I hope you guys aren't bored out of your mind reading them. Far be it from me to put you through such a thing! ;) I am still not exactly back into regular posting, and it probably won't get any better than this, since school is starting up and I am going to be ridiculously busy. I do love blogging, so I am sure I will make time for it. I am aiming to graduate early, so we'll see how much spare time I have on my hands! There I go again, getting distracted and rambling about things completely unrelated to this post. 
SO, here are some things I've been currently loving, not loving so much, dreaming about, etc. Enjoy! 
 


//loving: curly hair, nail polish, lip gloss, early mornings, finally having pen and paper back out again, autumn-like weather (I wish it could be like this forever! Seriously, the pumpkin spice coffee, sweaters, cozy socks, candles...ahhh...my favorite season ever!)

Oh, I have also been loving my new papasan chair! A friend gave it to me, and I am completely obsessed with it! It's like a giant nest! I am super excited about doing school in it. 
I can't help but posting a picture of it. Even that doesn't do it justice, though...


//excited for: school, autumn (and everything else about it), watching Pride and Prejudice with my sisters, *hopefully* being in a play next year

//missing: my Ohio friends, (I was chatting with a friend today, and I miss them all soo much!), my brother, being a little girl (growing up is so bothersome sometimes..why could I stay little?) 

//listening to: Josh Groban Christmas Music (don't ask why, because I don't even know), siblings playing battleship, wind blowing in the trees, singing neighbors (lovely, I know) 

//smelling: dinner, pecan pie candles, autumn (Autumn has a smell, folks, and I love it.) 

//feeling: so tired that I have far too much energy, happy, content, hungry, crazy

//wishing for: a rainbow to climb, a beautiful dream to come true, a horse to ride, 

//hoping: to keep growing closer to God than ever, to go to Europe someday

That's all that I can think of right now! Don't worry, I'll do more of them soon! (unless, of course, you ARE bored out of your mind right now. You should tell me, and I will stop. I promise. Maybe. :) ) 

"I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable, beautiful, and afraid of nothing, as though I had wings." ~Mary Oliver


7 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)