Monday, September 22, 2014

Currently..

Hello from the land of procrastination! I feel terrible, not posting for so long. I do have a few posts I'm working on, so you will most likely be hearing from me a little more often now. :)
I know, I do these posts quite a bit, but I figured it would be a good way to get things started again. Enjoy!!


//loving: cozy socks, pumpkin spice coffee, jelly filled donuts, owl mugs, sweatpants, big sweaters, long hair, cameras, squirrels, fantasy, friends, babies, music, chocolate, cuddles, chai tea

//feeling: content, cozy, peaceful, dreamy, relaxed, and very much in the mood for coffee

//listening to: oldies, (don't ask why...it's me and my sister.. ;)

//eating: creamy things (I am soo bad...I need to find more dairy free substitutions, but it is so hard! I love my cheesy things and my milk chocolate...that cupcake I ate yesterday probably wasn't the best idea either...oh, the life of a lactose intolerant person..) ;)

//looking forward to: our church's Awana program starting up! I love working with the kids, and I am working with some awesome people as well!) Also our girl's small groups from our youth group are going apple picking/corn-mazing, road-tripping for a day this weekend! Super excited about that!

//missing: my brother, my friends away at college, being a little girl, and my wonderful Ohio friends! I miss you all so much it hurts. Also my sister, Abby!! I love you to death, girl! <3

//wishing for: more patience, time to slow down, growing more and more like my King, and, of course, the long-wished for golden retriever...I'm still holding on to that dream!! :)

//needing to: slow down and notice the incredible beauty all around me, find beauty in the little things more, prioritize my life and knock out the unnecessary things. (I would love an accountability partner! Anyone else have the same goal? Let's press on together!)

Thank you soo much, friends, for sticking with me when I was gone. (If you are still around.. :)) Ya'll are seriously awesome. Much love!! <3

Until next time,
                           ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)