Tuesday, October 14, 2014

ღ Autumn Escapes ღ

Ahhh, that time of year is finally upon us! I couldn't be loving it more. Everything about autumn is so thrilling! The leaves turning brilliant colors, the crisp mornings, cool temperatures, pumpkins, sweaters, cozy socks, and, if you are familiar at all with where I live, the corn is a major landmark for the season. Seriously, you can't not see corn from any one point around here while driving. I love the country life, though.
I live in a darling little town nestled between (you guessed it) cornfields. The best part is that you can walk to the grocery store, the library, the downtown tourist area, and almost anywhere you like from our house. I hope I never take that for granted. It is truly a blessing for me, since I don't have my license, permit, or anything related to driving abilities. ;) That is beside the point, however. I recently walked/jogged a seven mile path winding through woods and corn, all the while stopping every few minutes to snap a picture of the absolute beauty all around me. I couldn't get over it. I had to have come at the peak of colors, because it was gorgeous. My family and I also went to an apple orchard, where I also took many pictures. In case you are wondering, this post is containing those pictures. Without further ado, I will get into them, since you are most likely asleep after reading my rambling introduction. ;) Enjoy!


































That's pretty much what fall looks like around here for us! I hope you enjoyed these pictures, and I'd love to hear some suggestions for more posts you'd like to see! I do have a really cool one coming up, though, so stay tuned! :)

                                                                          ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)