Thursday, March 12, 2015

I want to see beauty


Today's post is a result of me discovering a whole page of really good quotes. I narrowed them down to a few of my favorites, and I thought I'd post them here for you to enjoy.

"I want to see beauty. In the ugly, in the sink, in the suffering, in the daily, in all the days before I die, the moments before I sleep." ~Ann Voskamp





 "I would rather be what God chose to make me than the most glorious creature I could think of; for to have been thought about, born in God's thought, and then made by God, is the dearest, grandest, and most precious thing in all thinking." ~C.S. Lewis




"God asks us to give thanks in all things because He knows the feeling of joy begins the action of thanksgiving." ~Ann Voskamp

"The woman who accepts the limitations of womanhood finds in those very limitations her gifts, her special calling which bears her up into perfect freedom, into the will of God." ~Elizabeth Elliot


 "The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances." ~Elizabeth Elliot

I have a "Currently" post that I will share with you probably tomorrow!
Until then, 
                                ~Megan ♥
  

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)