Friday, March 6, 2015

March Resolutions {2015}

Last month, I posted my February Resolutions for the sake of accountability and to keep me motivated. I was really happy with how it worked out, so I'm going to be doing it monthly. I will also post a report card with my "scores" at the end of each month. 
Today (and a little late) I'm posting my March Resolutions for y'all!   
1. Blog at least 2 times every week: Since I was able to easily do a post at least once a week last month, I am going to bump it up to two. Hopefully I can stay on track with it!

2. Finish catching up on school: I got really behind over Christmas with some of my schoolwork, so I'm hoping to be able to catch up this month! I am just about there, but I still have a little ways to go before I am completely caught up.

3. Iron out my part for the play: I have a play at the end of March, and I still have some things that I want to smooth out with my character before the production. This is a resolution that is really important not to fail with!

4. Write every day: I'm in the middle of planning for a book that I'm writing, and I really want to make a habit of writing some each day. I feel very refreshed after writing, and it is something that I really enjoy. (P.S. Fellow writers! I found this really great site that I found is really helpful for my writing: creative-writing-now.com)

5. Get-together with friends: I feel like my friends and I have been too busy to get together very much lately. Hopefully this month I will be able to schedule in a much needed hangout with a few friends. 

 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Soo...what are your resolutions for this month? If you have your own blog you should do a post and comment with the link! I'll post my report card at the end of the month! 


                                                    Much love,
                                                                   ~Megan ♥                           

1 comment:

  1. The website is great! I totally agree with catching up on school;I had that same problem. Also, hanging out with friends more,definitely. ~Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)