Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Anne of Green Gables Reading Challenge (introduction)

Happy New Year, everyone! Today I am going to post really quickly about the 2016 Anne of Green Gables Reading Challenge! I posted a few weeks ago about doing this, and I am really excited about starting! 
The Challenge is hosted by Elyssa over at Purple Ink Studios, and to start off the year, I am going to be reading the first book, Anne of Green Gables. I will be reading one book a month, and I will do a review and discussion questions at the end of each month. Since there are only nine books, it will be really nice to have a few extra months of breathing room in case I fall behind, or even if I need to take a break. 
With that being said, Elyssa also has a post with her guidelines and schedule for how she will be doing the challenge. Her setup for the challenge is really good, so I definitely recommend checking it out! She has also included a few discussion questions (which I will be answering), and a free printable! 
As I mentioned before, I am really looking forward to this challenge, and I hope you are too! If you are planning on participating, the hashtag for this challenge is #ayearinavonlea. Have fun!
Much love, and a Happy New Year to you all! 


 ~Megan ♥         


*Read my last post here: DIY: How to personalize your own journals                 

3 comments:

  1. I started today!!!~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    I am completely obsessed with Anne of Green Gables (I am also madly in love with Gilbert Blythe;P) so I think you'll really love reading them!

    Also, I tagged you for my Liebster Award, so here's a link to my blog just in case you want it!
    http://abbyandthepens.blogspot.com/
    ~Abby Dahl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished "Anne of Green Gables." Book one completed. So excited. I love it!!!!! Can't wait to read more in the series. ~Abby <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)