Saturday, June 18, 2016

~Unscripted~



It's quiet here now. I have my cup of evening tea, and the only sound is the clock ticking on the wall. 

I haven't sat down to blog in a little while, and to be honest, I have really missed it! *virtual hug of welcome to everybody*

The past two weeks I have been replying to emails, babysitting, and organizing/cleaning/re-decorating my writing area. I haven't necessarily been too busy to blog, I just haven't really carved out the time to publish anything. There are a few things with the design that I am working on, and I am hoping to have some posts out soon! 

I just thought I quickly type up a short little update to let you know that I am still alive! We have VBS this coming up week, so I may or may not be able to post. I will do my best though! 

   Have a lovely day! (or night...whenever you are reading this :p)

  ~Megan ♥

  
Read my last post here: May 2016 | Month In Review

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you again!!! I hope you have a lovely week, Megan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet, still moments are the best. Also, I totally understand the not-being-too-busy-to-blog-but-still-struggling-to-blog phenomenon all too well. Blogging can be a creative struggle! But those peaceful moments can help you enjoy writing again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH YES. I love the peaceful moments. It feel soo good to be writing again after a dry patch!!

      You have an awesome blog. I love that you are a fellow music lover!! I love music so much. I play the piano, I know two or three chords on the guitar, (haha) and I flail around on my violin and like to think that I know what I'm doing. :p

      Thank you so much for commenting!! <3

      ~Megan<333

      Delete
  3. I totally understand why the quiet is the perfect time to write. Whenever I write my stories or in my journal..even letters and emails I need inspiration, motivation, or the sweet sounds of silence. I am glad to see a new post and I hope you have a great rest of the week, and a very successful Vacation Bible School. ~Abby <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Those three things are basically the essentials for me to write. Sometimes I need it to be dark too...when I'm not scared of the shadows and weird sounds. :p (I'm such a kid haha)

      Thank you so much for commenting, lovely friend! :) :) <3

      ~Megan<333

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)