Thursday, December 1, 2016

November 2016: Month-in-Review

Hello, lovelies! It's December. The last month of 2016. *stares at calendar* What?!

I'm pretty sure November was the busiest month of my year so far. I am not exaggerating when I say that there was always something going on. As a result, I didn't get a lot of writing done, and blogging definitely didn't happen as often as I hoped. I feel like I say this in every post now, but I really do want to get back onto my blogging schedule. We will have to see what happens. I recently had a crazy inspiration/idea for something that could completely change my blogging/writing stuff! It will require a lot of prayer (and if it happens, a lot of work and time!). SO, we will see where that goes, but, in the meantime, I am hoping to still be able to get lots of posts up! 


Randomness

-I finished the 2016 Anne of Green Gables Reading Challenge!
Well, technically I finished it in October, but I finished up all of my notes and such at the beginning of this month. It was such a fun challenge, and I found a bunch of new favorite books through it! If you want to read all of the books, but you aren't sure if it is worth it, it absolutely is!! 

- I participated in the Thankfulness Thursday Challenge: 
Grace Anne hosted a thankfulness challenge over at her blog, and I am so glad I participated in it! Every Thursday, I posted a list of things that I was thankful/grateful for. I am thinking about doing it permanently, but I am not sure yet. Either way, it was an amazing challenge. Thank you for hosting it, Grace! :) 

-Thanksgiving happened:
I have always loved Thanksgiving. This year, my brother and sister-in-law came to visit, and we got together with another family. It was a really low-key day and such a blast! I have learned so much about true gratitude this month. ♥

- NaNoWriMo:
Ok, so I am going to be honest here: I am not happy with how NaNo went for me. I started out really well, but the craziness of this month took over, and I didn't get much done after that. I had limited time to work on it, and between being sick and exhausted from life, I really just didn't get much writing in when I could've. SO, with that being said, I will add that I am grateful for the writing I did get done, even though it wasn't as much as I had originally hoped. I have learned how much fun it is to write a novel, I really love the one I am writing, and I fully intend to finish it, even if it takes me longer than normal! ;) 

Favorite Music↞ 

Welll, as all of you know, it is official Christmas season, so most of what I have been listening to is Christmas music. :p I did put in a song that isn't Christmas, though. :) Here are a few of my favorite songs from this month!

//December Song - Peter Hollens
(you should actually just go listen to his whole album because it is AMAZING. ♥)


//Christmas Is Here - JJ Heller

//Oh My Soul - Audrey Assad

Around the Blogosphere

(If you are a blogger you should totally go put in an entry! This is going to be amazing!)






On This Blog





December Goals

⛄ Get back into a blogging routine
⛄ Write every day/make significant progress on my novel
⛄ Exercise every day (or at least continue to stay active)
⛄ Memorize my play lines
⛄ Have an amazing Christmas
⛄ Finish the year well

Sooo, that was the main parts of my month! Thank you so so much for being so patient with my inconsistent posting...you guys are the best!! ♥

How was your month?
How did NaNoWriMo go for you?

Have a lovely day! (and Merry Christmas!) :)
 

~Megan ♥

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you hadn't a fun month!

    - maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did!! Thank you for commenting, Maddy!! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Thank YOU so much for taking part in the thankfulness challenge, Megan!!! I loved reading your posts:)

    I'm super excited for you with your new inspiration!! I can't wait to see what you have in store:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (I think I've said this about 1654683576887 times but I'm gonna say it again..:)) Thank you for hosting it, Grace!! :) ♥♥♥

      And YES if it all works out it will be amazing! :)

      Delete
  3. Christmas Is Here-JJ Heller is one of my favorite songs too. Great Post Megan!!! ~Abby <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies! I love to hear from you! Every comment brightens my day a whole lot more, so by all means, leave me a note!
However, any inappropriate, rude, or scamming comments will disappear mysteriously...and they will never be seen again. So keep it appropriate, civil and nice, please! Hope to see you back soon, and have a delightful day! :)